WALK & STAY
Play. Wash. Pint. Walk & Stay
Play.Wash.Pint. hits the streets and the sheets- literally! We aim to not only be the best part of your day at the park, but we also want to make sure we are here to help you give your dog their best life ever even when you are home or when you need to travel.
We are now offering a dog walking program with the two services, Walk the Block and Walk and Play, and a dog sitting service, Stay and Play!
PWP offers two forms of dog walking services to help get your dog out of the house even when you can not fit a walk into your schedule or make it to the park yourself. Each walk type involves a Ruff Ranger going to the dogs residence to pick up the dog and then walking them for their designated walk type before being returned home happy and tired
Walk the Block sessions are half hour or one hour walks where a Ruff Ranger will pick your dog up from home and then take them on a 30 minute or a 1 hour long walk around your neighborhood. During that walk, your pup will be receiving mental stimulation as well as physical exercise in the form of impulse control games and attention span work. Our service area for Walk the Block sessions is depicted below. We are occasionally able to make exceptions so if you are curious about our ability to help you out, feel free to email. Walk the Block sessions are $25 or $40 for 30 minutes or an hour, respectively.
Walk and Play sessions are hour long walks that involve a walk to PWP, a 30 minute play session at the park, and then a 30 minute walk back home. Throughout the entire 30 minute play session at the park, your pup will have the full undivided attention of their designated Ranger whose focus will be to ensure your pup engages in fun and healthy play and goes home tired. Walk and Play sessions are $50 each with 50% off a second household dog.
We know it is hard trying to find reliable and trustworthy care for your pup while you travel so PWP has expanded to now include a dog sitting program: Stay and Play! Basically any time you travel, our Rangers are here to help make sure that you never have to worry about leaving your pups behind.
We offer two options for making sure that Samson and Clyde are cared for while you are away. They can either go stay with a Ruff Ranger depending on our Rangers availability, or a Ruff Ranger can go stay with Clyde and Samson at their own home. The option we move forward with depends on your own preference and our Rangers availability.
The cost is calculated per night and is $50 per week night (Monday through Thursday) and $60 per weekend night (Friday through Sunday). There is an additional $10 per night for dogs under 1 year due the extra attention and diligence the puppies take. Clyde’s cost would be 50% off since he would be a second household pup and we can also schedule things like a bath and blow out at the end of the stay for $20.
To book a Stay and Play, we will just need to know the dates that you would be traveling and your preference of where the stay would happen and we will then check in with the team to see who has availability!
Our Mission For This Program Is Four-Fold:
- Provide Professionally Trained, Trusted, Bonded & Insured Dog Walkers to PWP dog parents.
- PWP Walkers will be the Rangers you and your dog know, love, and trust.
- All PWP Walking Rangers will have additional area specific company certification.
- Support Members Who Are Unable to Take Their Pups to the Park during COVID.
- For folks isolating, we will be able to provide contact free pick-up & drop-off.
- For folks who are high-risk or have high-risk loved ones, and can’t meet their dogs social & exercise needs, we can take your pup to the park for you.
- Support Members who are working from home and finding that having your dog as your co-worker can be challenging.
- Professional video and conference calls won’t stop your dog from wanting to play, potty, bark, chew, or wrestle.
- Your schedule may not always allow for your pup’s morning walk or evening play.
- Support members with busy schedules that don’t allow for enough trips to the park.
- Go to dinner with your friends and let us supervise your dogs social/exercise time at the park.
- Stay in and relax for the night and know that your pup is playing with their friends (dog and human alike) and will return home safe and happy.
- Members with children who find it difficult to balance the challenges of an age restricted dog park with an energetic dog.