Membership Fees, Cancellation, & Refund Policy
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term unless otherwise advertised. Memberships can be renewed at the then-current full membership rates.
- Play Wash Pint may terminate the membership and these terms if it is unable to renew the membership based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Unless otherwise stated, all membership prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- Right of access granted into the PWP Dog Park under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the membership fees, completion of the Membership Agreement & Release of Liability, and receipt of vaccination records for each dog.
- Play Wash Pint may increase membership fees for a subsequent membership period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Play Wash Pint provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the membership.
- At the end of your current membership period, your membership can be renewed for another period equal to your prior membership unless you provide Play Wash Pint notice of cancellation in person or by email (sent to email@example.com) of your intent not to renew your membership at least sixty (60) days prior to the end of the then-current membership period.
- For clarity, if you cancel your membership prior to the conclusion of your current membership period, you will remain responsible for payment for all membership fees through the conclusion of your current membership period.
- If you cancel your membership, you will lose access to the PWP Dog Park upon the expiration of your current pre-paid period.
- To view the specific details of your membership, including pricing information, the end date of your membership period, as well as renewal and cancellation options, login to your account on the Play Wash Pint website and click "Manage Membership" page.
- Membership fees are billed in advance, are NON-REFUNDABLE, and automatically renew on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. No refunds or credits will be provided for partial months or for months unused.