The Play Wash Pint Dog Park is almost 11,000 square feet and is covered with a dog-specific synthetic grass. So, there are never any muddy paws!
There are three play yards -
- Small Dog Yard: our little guys need their own space to reign free. This play yard has dog equipment and obstacles.
- Social Mixer Yard: this yard is for all tails and sizes. This play yard has dog equipment and obstacles.
- Fetch Zone: this area is adjacent to the Social Mixer yard. This area provides an unobstructed area to throw the ball or huck whatever Fido likes to fetch!
For those humans without a dog, you can come in and enjoy Play Wash Pint just like you would any other bar.
Last updated: September 1, 2017
Please read carefully. The following rules apply to your Play Wash Pint Daily Pass/Membership ("Membership Rules"):
- The Daily Pass/Membership Agreement and Release of Liability releases Play Wash Pint from any liability to you, your dog(s), or anybody accompanying you, and applies to all visits to Play Wash Pint and all Play Wash Pint facilities, including use of the PWP Dog Park and self-service wash stations, for the duration of your Membership.
- All dogs must have a single daily pass, monthly, or annual membership to be allowed into the PWP Dog Park.
- Dogs must be current (up-to-date) on vaccinations including Rabies, DHPP/DHLPPC, and Bordetella. Dog owner members must provide documentation to Play Wash Pint in order to be granted a daily pass, monthly, or annual membership.
- Puppies must be older than 4 months of age and must show that they are current on puppy vaccinations.
- Dogs over 1 year old must be spayed or neutered. No dogs in heat!
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the off-leash areas. No exceptions!
- Children must be supervised outside the off-leash areas at all times. Playing is at your own risk!
- Maximum of 2 dogs per member unless special permission is granted at management's discretion.
- Play Wash Pint is NON-SMOKING - both inside and outside.
- Each member is responsible for cleaning up their dog's waste. Waste stations stocked with plastic bags are available for your use. Ruff Rangers will monitor and assist when and as needed. However, outside of PWP Dog Park, dog owners must immediately bag and dispose of any dog waste.
- Member understands and agrees that in bringing their dog(s) to Play Wash Pint, PWP management and staff have relied on the member's representations and warranties that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior toward any person or any other dog.
- Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Member is solely responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) and must break up any disturbances or any fights involving their dog(s). Any dog displaying disruptive or aggressive behavior may be asked to leave or required to be on-leash per PWP management and staff's discretion.
- Play Wash Pint is not responsible for any injury, illness, or damage caused on our premises, and all Members are legally and financially responsible for their dog(s).
- Constant dog barking can be disruptive. Please keep your dog's barking under control.
- Please open only one gate at a time, and be careful not to allow other dogs to enter or exit with you.
- Member agrees to keep their dog(s) leashed when not inside designated off-leash areas (such off-leash areas, the "PWP Dog Park"). Member may release their dog(s) from leash inside the PWP Dog Park, but must remain on the premises of Play Wash Pint while their dog(s) is (are) at the PWP Dog Park. Abandoning dogs is prohibited and is punishable by law. Violators are subject to revocation of their membership, may be permanently banned from using the PWP Dog Park, and reported to the City of Chattanooga, as appropriate.
- No food - for humans or dogs - is permitted inside the PWP Dog Park. No glass bottles or containers are permitted on the premises.
- The PWP Dog Park closes due to severe weather (rain or snow) or when emergency maintenance is required. Additionally, the PWP Dog Park hours may vary due to special events. In all cases, Play Wash Pint reserves the right to close the facility or amend its hours of operation at any time without notice; however, Play Wash Pint will endeavor to notify its members via our website, social media, and/or email.
- Play Wash Pint Management and Staff have the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
- Participation at Play Wash Pint is voluntary and at your own risk. We reserve the right to temporarily remove or permanently restrict any person or dog(s) from the premises for behavior that is potentially harmful to our patrons, staff, or other dogs. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the safety of your dog(s), your guests, and yourself. Your Membership may be suspended or revoked at any time if it is found that you have jeopardized the safety of other people or dogs at Play Wash Pint.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Membership Rules. Your cooperation helps to ensure a safe and successful Play Wash Pint experience for all!