Our daycare is primarily a “free-range” daycare. The pack spends the day rotating between play groups in the yard and rest areas. We believe in meeting a dog’s individual needs and setting them up for success not only in our daycare, but for their lives at home as well. Our facility features ~12,000 square feet of pet grade, artificial turf.
The pack has access to a closed section on our porch as well as our “Fire Caves” (a covered shelter in our main yard), both of which contain cots for them to relax on, and heating/cooling elements to keep them comfortable all year long. Activities throughout the day may include: fetch, practicing basic manners, playing with our bubble machine, splashing in our doggie fountain & pools, pack “jogs”, getting cuddles from the Ruff Rangers, and various other enrichment experiences. If you are interested in adding social enrichment and exercise to your dogs routine, APPLY for the PWP Daycare Pack today.
- Dogs Must be a minimum of 6 months old to attend daycare. We often assign half days to younger dogs as they build their tolerance to longer days and gain more social experience with other dogs.
- Pack Members are required to attend daycare a minimum of once a week. We encourage consistency so that dogs feel comfortable in a familiar and stable environment.
- Parents receive daily report cards, access to cameras to watch all of the fun unfold, and specific and regular recommendations for each dog in our pack.
- Drop Off is between 7-10 am M-F.
- Pick Up is 6:30 M-TR and 5:30 on Friday.
- Each new pack member must PASS a scheduled assessment before they can enroll on our schedule. Please complete the application below.
Safety is Paramount!
We’ll do everything we can to ensure your dog is happy & healthy. You can feel confident knowing your dog will be well-cared for while they play all day in our safe and secure environment.
Ruff Rangers are extensively trained in dog behavior, pet first aid, and CPR. Rangers are always present with the dogs.
Every dog is required to pass a socialization/temperament assessment, be spayed or neutered, take flea prevention, and be current on their Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella vaccinations.
Our synthetic grass is cleaned regularly with ProVet Logic, a zoonotic virus killer. The dog fountain is cleaned regularly and treated with chlorine at levels that ensure drinking safety.